You are here
Mount Prau Dieng
Mount Prau is the highest peak in the Dieng plateau, Wonosobo, Central Java. It has a height of 2565 meters above sea level and offers a million beauties, so Mount Prau has become one of the favorite climbing objects to enjoy natural beauty. There are several accesses to climb the peak of Mount Prau, and climbers can go via the Igirmranak, Kalilembu, Patak Banteng routes, and via Dieng. All of these routes have different travel times to get to the top of Mount Prau. There are 6 ways climbing routes to Mount Prau:
1. Igirmranak route takes 4 hours to reach the top with several breaks.
2. Dwarawati Temple route takes around 2.5 hours to 3 hours to get to the top of Mount Prau. The path is a bit steep and requires several breaks.
3. Wates route takes 2.5 hours from base camp to the top of Bukit Rindu, then to Camp Patak Benteng for around 1 hour. The total travel time to the top of Mount Prau is around 3.5 hours.
4. Kalilembu route takes 3.5 travel time and will pass several rest posts. It takes 45 minutes to cover the distance from one post to the next.
5. Dieng route takes 4 hours to the top of Prau with a fairly gentle and easy route. This is a favorite route and is the choice of many climbers to get to the top of Mount Prau.
6. Patak Banteng route takes 4 hours. The route from Patak Banteng is the closest route to the top of Mount Prau which is easy, gentle and relaxing. This route is the main choice for beginners.
Copyright © 2023,